The A to Z Challenge asks bloggers to post every day except Sundays during the month of April on a thematic topic. This year, my second year with A to Z, I’ll cover thirty more writing genres (I covered thirty last year!).
Blog (n): a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
Blog (v): add new material to or regularly update a blog
- Blog at least monthly, preferably weekly–or more.
- Reply to post comments as you would a friend.
- Visit visitors’ blogs–become a friend.
- Pick a theme. Be consistent in your topic; don’t jump around between cake-making and skydiving tips.
- Decide how long your ideal post is (should it be read over a cup of coffee or the whole meal?) and stick with that.
- Become an expert on a topic.
View original post 299 more words